Eucalyptus Essential Oil is made from the leaves of selected eucalyptus trees, found mainly in Australia, it’s southern island Tasmania and nearby islands.
How you can use Eucalyptus Oil :
1. Solving Respiratory Problems - Eucalyptus Oil is very effective against a range of chest related issues, such as bronchitis, sinus, common cold, flu. In fact, it is a highly used ingredient in many medicines targeting these issues (Ex. - Karvol). Add a few drops to steaming water and inhale for 5 minutes and see the difference.
2. Relieves Congestion and Cough - Eucalyptus Oil is an expectorant, which means it cleans our body of microorganisms that are causing disturbances. Even if something has been bothering our chest, Eucalyptus has the capability of cleaning our throat and nasal passage. Simple add a few drops to steaming water and inhale for 5 minutes.
3. Anti-Allergic - If you think you have just hit a reaction to something and are sneezing, immediately breathe in some eucalyptus oils scent, either directly from the bottle or by putting a drop on your handkerchief or by adding it to hot water and steaming it.
4. As a disinfectant - Add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to your washing machine - in case there are patients recovering from illness or there are clothes to wash from Holi or playing football in the mud .
5. Headache reliever - Add a few drops to a diffuser and diffuse in an area near you. You can also rub a few drops (mixed with a carrier oil) on your temples and back of your neck
Geeleemitti Eucalyptus Essential Oil 30ml
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.