Peppermint belongs to the Mint family with Spearmint, Water Mint, and Forest Mint and is a naturally occurring hybrid of Water Mint and Spearmint. Extracted from the Peppermint herb, the uses of this cherished plant and its benefits have been traced back to Chinese and Japanese folk medicine practices and even Ancient Egyptian times where dried Peppermint leaves were found placed in tombs inside the pyramids.
Heres how you can use GeeleeMitti Peppermint Essential Oil :
1. Aromatherapy - Peppermint oil is excellent for relaxation, enhancing concentration and stimulating work environments. It is also very beneficial for making the body feel active. For best results, simply diffuse in an area near you.
2. As a muscle relaxant - Peppermint oil is very soothing for sore muscles, aches and pains and is excellent for people involved in gymming and sports. Simply add a few drops to your moisturiser and apply on affected region.
3. As a sunburn medication - Sunburn can be frustrating, especially when it occurs in visible areas of the body. Apply peppermint oil to the affected area mixed with coconut or almond oil, or your regular moisturiser and watch it take the mark away from your skin.
4. As a fantastic cleaning agent - Peppermint oil is known for its anti-microbial properties, and can be added to the washing machine for dirty clothes as well as sanitiser sprays and mop buckets. It works effectively against germs and bacteria and at the same time gives a lovely fragrance.
5. As remedy for cough, cold and flu - Simply add a few drops to steaming water and inhale the steam. Watch your nose come back to normal health quicker than ever
Geeleemitti Peppermint Essential Oil 30ml
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.